New hours starting June 1
Monday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Wednesday By Appointment
Thursday 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Friday 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- When you arrive to the office, please leave your jacket in the car (weather permitting) and wear your mask. If you do not have one, we will give you one.
- Please come to the front door and text “here” to the office number if we are not outside to greet you. The front is a covered porch area with social distancing marked out on the floor. If you do not have a cell phone, please knock on the door or window and wait until we come out. We may be helping another patient inside and will be with you shortly.
- Please only you come to your appointment. If the patient is a child, only one parent will be allowed in the office. Please leave other siblings at home if they do not have an appointment.
- We will take your temperature before entering the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- You will see the Dyson air purifiers throughout the office and treatment areas for your protection.
- The office is large enough to accommodate the scheduled appointments to allow for social distancing between patients.
- WE ASK FOR YOUR PATIENCE AS WE WORK THROUGH THIS CHALLENGING TIME
When you get your reminders, please call to let us know if the new time does not work for you. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call or text our office at 304-242-8600 or visit our website at www.mywheelingdentist.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Have a great day!